Walmart is actually chain of retailer stores in United States serving million of customers. Walmart offers many services to its customers as it is globally known name in super market industry. Company is offering a facility to apply for credit card online. Now you do not need to visit the store in order to apply for credit cards. You can do it from your home only you need to have an internet access. You can choose the card according to your needs and benefits. It is very simple, easy and quick process. You only need to provide your personal information as well as Personal Identification Number and Social Security Number. You are required to follow the given below steps to apply for credit card online.
What Are The Requirements To Apply For Credit Card?
- You must have Social Security number.
- Keep your Personal Identification number in hand.
- You require a valid email ID.
Detailed Guidelines To Apply For Walmart Credit Card Online:
Prior to start the registration you are supposed to turn on your system which is connected with proper internet connection and then follow the given directions:
- First of all open the official website of the company by typing the given URL in the search bar of web browser and then press “Enter” key from your keyboard.
- As you click on this button a new window open where you have to give few details as requested.
- You are supposed to pick the credit card which you want to have from the option of visa and master card.
- In the next step you are required to enter your first name and last name into the given blanks.
- Enter your home address and apartment number into the next fields.
- Enter your city name, state name and zip code into the provided spaces.
- You have to enter your valid email into the given fields.
- If you want to get updates from the company through emails you are required to click on check box.
- Now enter your phone number, date of birth, PIN and SSN into the given fields.
- In the last step you have to review all the information and then click on the button which is labeled as “Get card” to complete the process.
How Can I Apply For Walmart Credit Card At Store?
- You can apply for credit card at any Walmart store using a government issued ID as well as with existing credit card.
- In case if you do not have an existing credit card you can apply for it at Jewelry Kiosk.
- Permitted customers can get a temporary shopping pass which is valid for twenty four hours in the store.
- When you use this pass for purchases, you are required to present your driver’s license to the cashier. Your license number will functions as your credit card number that day.
How Can I Get Information About My Walmart Credit Card Application?
In order to get information about your credit card application, you are required to make a call at given number (877) 969.3668 to talk with Walmart credit services. You will get your Walmart credit card through the post in about 7 to 10 business days after the approval of your application.