Walmart is biggest retailers based in the United States. They not only provide a large variety of products but they provide their customers with safe and convenient payment methods. It is offering credit card services which allow you to pay for purchases at any Walmart store or for online shopping at Walmart.com. Company offers two types of credit cards to their customer’s one is a store only card and other is a MasterCard. You can make payment of your credit with different methods such as online method, phone method, make payment by mail etc.
Detailed Procedure To Make Payment Of Your Walmart Credit Card:
You are required to follow the methods given below to make payment of your Credit card.
Online Payment Method:
- First of all you are required to sign into your account in order to make payment of your credit card.
- Enter your email ID and password into the given fields.
- Hit a click on the button which is labeled as “Sign in now”.
- If you don’t have an account you are required to register first to make payment.
- Enter your personal information such as your full name, date of birth, address and Social security number into the required areas and click on the button marked as “Submit”.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
You need to have a legal checking account in order to use e-payment and the following information:
- Checking account number
- Name of bank
- Routing number
You can choose one of the following options for the amount you pay when using –e payment method:
- Total minimum payment due
- Last statement balance
- Current balance
Make A Payment Via Phone:
You can use this service free of cost if you make use of the automatic payment process. You are required to keep your checking account information in hand when calling to customer service. You can use Speedpay in order to pay by phone by means of your debit or external credit card. You may call on this number for Walmart credit card 1.877.294-7880 and for Walmart MasterCard you may call at 1.866.611.1148
Make A Payment Via Mail:
- If you want to make payment of your Walmart credit card via mail, you can send your payment to the given below address:
P.O. Box No. 530927
Atlanta, Georgia 30353.0927
- For MasterCard payment please send your payment at the given address:
P.O. Box No. 960024
Orlando Florida, 32896.0024
Make A Payment In Store:
You can make a payment in any Walmart store. If you are a member of Sam’s Club then you can make a payment at any Sam’s Club location. It will be posted within 24 to 48 hours of the transaction. You are required to keep your credit card or MasterCard statement handy for further processing.
What Are The Benefits Of Having Walmart Credit Card?
- They require no annual fee.
- Protection from fraud.
- Special financing offers in store.
- You will get free monthly FICO score.
- You can use it at Walmart gas station to save 10E per gallon as discount.
- You can get quick cash at the time of purchase.
What Happened If Your E-Payment Has Not Been Processed?
If your e-payment is pending or has not been processed, you can place a stop payment on e-payment.
How can I cancel or close my Walmart credit card?
You can contact Walmart by sending a letter to the address shown on your latest billing statement or you can call the company’s customer service number.